Tennessee Quick Cash, Inc. is a customer-focused provider of convenient financial solutions that meet the immediate needs of mainstream consumers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to maintaining effective operation and continued growth of the branch with the direction of the Branch Manager and District Manager.
We are seeking energetic, business-focused individuals ready to take on new challenges.
- Provide World-Class Customer Service
- Research and evaluate loan applicant’s financial status, references, credit and risk
- Determine eligibility of application
- Promote sale of credit and loan services
- Manage past due accounts
- Previous collections experience
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Outstanding people skills
- Prior experience in a similar industry; Processing Flex Loans, Payday Loans, Pawn, Installment & Title Loans
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong communication skills both in person and on the phone
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Problem solving experience
- Demonstrate confidence as a performer and a team player
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Required Background in one of the following:
- Hospitality or
- Customer Service
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must have Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation
- Proof of Liability Insurance
- Must be able to pass Criminal and Credit Background check .
- Experience handling cash is highly desired (ex. banking, retail, cash register, collections, etc.)
- Must be able to work a minimum of 43 hours per week including Saturdays, Sundays and Federal Holidays. (Overnight Shift)
- $3.00 AN HOUR SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL – (Overnight 3rd Shift Only)
- Must have a “can-do” attitude and the ability to multitask in a high-pace environment.
- Partner with and /or provide business and operational analysis and guidance to others within the Company, to improve the overall results and quality of product offering (i.e. Field Operations, Finance, Marketing, HR, Training, Risk Management, in the execution of business plans.)
- Collections experience is preferred.
- Provides competitive analysis / awareness of product offerings in marketplace.
- Physical demands are those that must be met by employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Work With Us
- Paid Time Off
- Group Medical Insurance
- IRA Matched 3% By Company